[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
JOB TITLE: Technical Support Representative
- Provide first call resolution technical support to all customer calls
- Deliver professional and top quality customer service to all customers
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve calls that are focused on product functionality, connectivity, and product failure for CCC Software products
- Demonstrate working knowledge in areas such as Operating Systems, Software Utilization, MS Windows, Novell, Networking, Wireless Networks
- Clearly and effectively communicate issues to customers over the phone
- Effectively and accurately documenting all customer interactions into CRM system
- Speak with some customers who understand technology and some who don't so you must be patient with the ones who don't understand technology
- Mostly talking to business owners and people working in repair shops to troubleshoot software problems
- Will conduct data entry to enter in all of their conversations with customers
- Have the option to recommend an app for customer's smart phones/tablets if they are interested (this is NOT sales or anything pushy, most customers actually like it because the app makes processes easier for them)
- Monday - Friday
- Hours: Need to be willing to work either 7:00-4:00, 8:00-5:00, or 9:00-6:00. Will work 8:00-5:00 for the first 2 weeks of training. If they get a permanent position the department does shift bidding so they may not get to keep their day shift schedule. They may work anywhere from
6:00 am - 9:00 pm, Monday through Friday and 7:00 am - 6:30 pm, Saturday (will only work 40 hours per week between those hours).
- Full Benefits
- 1 year of customer service experience (open to call center, retail, restaurant, etc. for industry). Would prefer 1 year of call center experience, but are open.
6 months of experience troubleshooting any technical issues (computer, software, cell phones, internet, etc), but would be open to someone who has strong knowledge about computers who hasn't troubleshot professionally. Or someone with an IT related degree.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.