[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This individual will join the Reliability Team that focuses on AR/VR hardware development and testing. They really need someone to come in and hit the ground running - there will be a lot of independence in this position. Please review the responsibilities for this person below:
* Perform a wide variety of reliability, mechanical, optical, chemical testing, mechanical shock, vibration, HALT/HASA testing, environmental chamber operation and electrical tests per Reliability Engineer requirements
* Maintenance/ basic calibration of test equipment and environmental chambers, develop reliability stress hardware specifications and procedures, write test programs for reliability testing. Also will set up test equipment for functional tests for PCBA and system levels, including product cabling, instrumented thermal and mechanical characterizations such as thermo-couples, accelerometers, strain gauges, power supplies, and data acquisition systems.
* Assist Reliability Engineer in performing electronic/electrical verification testing
* Summarize the test data and perform data analysis in accordance to product design requirements
* Prepare test reports and communicate results and findings to Reliability Engineer to facilitate root cause analysis and resolution when failures occur
* May perform basic soldering, wiring, and fixture setup
* Mechanical/Environmental test background and/or aptitude
* Reliability and/or environmental test experience - for example: temperature, humidity, environmental, vibration, shock, force/displacement, peel & sheer, etc.
* 3+ years of experience
* Strong electronics hardware experience from companies like Apple, Microsoft, Samsung, Oculus, Magic Leap, etc.
* ITAR-regulated environment requires candidates meet US compliance accordingly.
* Previous experience in product reliability labs
* Mechanical testing of Display hardware
* Experience with Data acquisition/test equipment automation in LabVIEW
* Fixture design (using Creo)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.