[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking to hire an E-Commerce Specialist for a manufacturer of outdoor products located in Surrey, BC. The candidate must have previous E-Commerce experience.
The E-Commerce Specialist will assist the team with a variety of duties, but will primarily be in charge of day-to-day operations relative to order fulfilment. A large portion of the company's sales is one through Amazon, so this person will be involved in managing this platform.
- 1-2 Years of E-Commerce experience.
- Previous e-Commerce strategy and channel management experience.
- Previous Amazon platform experience (as a vendor or at Amazon itself).
- Experience with a high volume of order management.
- Excellent command of the English language.
NICE TO HAVES
- Shipstation experience (order fulfilment program).
- Diploma or degree in business, marketing or e-Commerce.
- Experience working at companies who are strong in e-Commerce, such as Best Buy.
- Previous ERP experience.
- Adobe Photoshop experience.
- Experience writing/reviewing creative copy.
- Order fulfilment.
- Retrieving previous day's orders and process them into the system through the company's order management software (ShipStations).
- Inventory Management for incoming orders (verifying stock levels in the system, making sure they are accurate).
- Coordinate with warehouse staff on incoming orders.
- Data management (data entry and data update).
- Content management as it pretends to e-Commerce listings (making sure the copy-writing and imagery are up to date, make sure the features are pertinent, optimize key-words, etc.).
- Understanding of Amazon's fulfillment process.
- Monitor inventory levels in the Amazon AMS (Amazon Marketing System).
- Monitor and track the "state" of the item in the shipping process.
- Extract info from electronic retailer information.
- Software: "Ship Station": Facilitate shipment, get rates, track everything. Pull data from various channels + arrange shipments all in one place. Just internal - client doesn't have access to that.
Notre monde nous tient cur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grce sa grande comprhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. tant donn qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratgique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employs contractuels chaque anne, son approche axe sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel ses clients et des emplois gratifiants ses employs contractuels. Aerotek, dont le sige social est Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un rseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchiss, comptant plus de 8 000 employs internes dvous servir nos clients. Aerotek est une socit en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matire de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.