[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
APS is hiring for (2) Administrative Assistant candidates!
-Communicate with service technicians to make sure account numbers match up with location the Service tech's are at
(If service tech says I am at job site 1234, our Admin Support Specialist need to look up account 1234 on their
proprietary software system and verify when the installation has been completed)
- Verifying correct account numbers that correspond with the services tech's location is key for this role
- Answering questions from service tech's
- Letting service tech's know when an installation has failed, malfunctioned or is completed (The proprietary software will show when an installations are completed or failed)
- Data entry for all conversations and updates had with service tech's
- Test installation of new security software to make sure it is up and running correctly
- Occasional troubleshooting with service tech's
- Typing fast because every conversation will need to be documented
- Once installations are done, the Admin Support Specialist will tell the service tech where their next Starbucks job site will be
- Review all account pages to make sure upgrades have been successful and account numbers match up with correct job sites
- Repeat this process. Will be a repetitive job.
SHIFT: 8hr shift between 10am-10pm (Monday - Friday only) ** No weekends
If interested contact Jamel Robinson:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.