[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are hiring for customer service position at a a great company.
1. Any type of Customer Service Experience
2. Upbeat personality to ensure quality customer service
3. Medical knowledge a huge plus to the role
4. Insurance experience is also a plus
5. Strong Computer skills
6. Call Center background is helpful
7. If they do not have a customer service background; they must have the personality and tenure on a resume to be considered
8. Able to type 25-30 WPM
Provide customer service to clients, claimants, and providers for the Benefits division via telephone or correspondence.
In addition to answering phones, this position also includes other duties and responsibilities as outlined below.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Provide customer service to claimants, providers, and clients with problems or questions regarding their claims and/or policies via telephone or correspondence.
2. Maintain customer service logs to 1 page or less (or 3 day turn around time).
3. Process any incoming client correspondence.
4. Meet or exceed production goals for calls and correspondence. Daily goal of 80 combined calls and correspondence, with a minimum of 60 calls per day.
5. Meet or exceed customer service quality standards.
6. Complete special projects as assigned
Training time: M-F 8AM-4:30PM for approximately 2 weeks- afterwards they will switch into their assigned shift
Please apply and send an email with your resume
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.