[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Opening: Funding Assistant
Where: A credit union in Troy, MI
Terms: 90 day contract
Hours: M - F 8am to 5pm (on-site 100%)
This role is an administrative role that will help with the documentation and funding to get the loan approved for the buyer.
- communicating with dealership and sales personnel in regards to auto loans
- help disburse funds to dealerships
- scanning documents to dealerships and/or internal lending team
- opening envelopes, sorting documents and entering information in the system database
- verifying proof of insurance, registration and other documents as necessary
- keep communication in between all parties to make sure everyone is in the know
- enter application information in the companies system
- 1 to 2 years of administrative/clerical/data entry or admin support functions
- attention to detail and high sense of urgency (verify in references)
- somewhat tech savy - knowledge and usage of the Microsoft Office suite. Specifically outlook and excel.
- great verbal and written communication skills (will be the coordinator for the credit union and dealerships)
Nice to Have:
- direct or indirect lending experience
- credit union or banking experience
- CRM software usage and knowledge
Great environment, newly renovated building, 2nd floor, will have their own office with the rest of the processing groups. Dual monitors.
Nice cafeteria and break room as well. There is an actual branch on the first floor so if the candidate does bank with MSGCU, this will allow you to do your banking while working.
Will need to dress business professional at all times.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.