[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Hi, I am looking for a Customer Service Representative here in Woodburn, OR!
You will be providing excellent customer service in a professional, team environment to customers in the food service industry!
Location: Woodburn, OR
- Will take inbound calls to answer questions that are mostly coming from internal team.
- Works with customers and other associates to solve problems
- Works with sales associates to optimize sales opportunities and receipt of special delivery products
- Reviews orders for correct shipping dates and ensures accuracy of key items.
- Work with purchasing to verify inventory and special order delivery dates.
* Minimum two years customer service experience with excellent verbal and written communication is requiered"
- Microsoft Outlook
- Email Etiquette
Please email me a resume to be considered for this position.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.