[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Senior Software Engineer
Hood River, OR
Please send me your resume in word.
Looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Software Engineer to lead a software development team advancing industry leading ground control station ICOMC2 (Inexa Control).
As a senior member of the Software Engineering Department and Product Owner and Lead for ICOMC2 software development you will:
· Lead and evangelize software development for ICOMC2
· Lead the software team solving complex problems with elegant software solutions
· Develop and test software using industry best practices
· Be responsible for assuring the delivery of high quality software
· Represent software engineering internally and externally and interact with senior personnel on key technical matters
· Mentor other software engineers and advise software management
In addition to working with a fantastic group of engineers on cool technology our Engineering building is in Hood River, Oregon, a mecca for outdoor sports such as windsurfing, kiteboarding, mountain biking, hiking and skiing (plus many more). If you're passionate about what you do and want to live and work in an amazing place this is a great opportunity.
· Experience leading a software development team
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organization and time management skills
· Experience with programming languages C# (C++ desired)
· Experience developing client facing Windows applications using Windows UI presentational technologies
· Experience with safety critical systems desired
· Experience with game design, HMI design desired
· Strong problem-solving abilities, careful attention to detail, open to taking direction and adapting to course corrections
· Excellent modeling, software, and debugging skills
· Willingness to learn and contribute to a software engineering department
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree of Science from an accredited course of study, in engineering or computer science. Typical experience: 9-13 years in an engineering classification with a Bachelor's degree or 7-11 years’ experience in an engineering classification with a Master's degree.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
C++, C#. Windows UI, Safety critical systems, HMI Design, Gaming