[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
JOB TITLE: Collections Representative
- Negotiate repayment plans on outstanding debt from customers for national financial institutions.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with a variety of customers in various financial situations
- Ability to investigate to obtain contact information
- Discuss disposable income with customers and provide financial options to them
- Speak with customers whose credit card has recently gone into repayment
- Provide payment options to candidates while understanding their situation
- Hours: 8:00-5:00 for the first 3 weeks of training which will take place in the office. On the 4th week they will switch to a Mon-Thurs, 12:00-9:00 and 11:00-8:00 on Fri. They will work these hours for 30 days and during that time their performance in navigating their system and attendance will be evaluated to see if they can move to working from home.
- Direct Placement
- Benefits available
- 30 wpm
- 6 months customer service experience
- Collections experience preferred but not required
Apply for more information!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.