[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
JOB TITLE: Post-Closing Associate
- Receive and scan closing packages on loans
- Prepare files for upload by scanning and using a computer
- Communicate and deliver closing information to second market investors
- Assist with mortgage loan insuring
- Prepare and deliver binders, pay upfront fees, and retrieve necessary proof
- Coordinate clearing of investor purchase conditions
- Reconcile purchases and incoming wires
- Complete post entries in Precision and complete transfers
- Clear post-funding conditions such as, title policies, recorded mortgages, insurance documents, address, and clear potential loan defects
- Review loan information and maintain accuracy with numbers
- Balance money wires coming in and out of internal system
- Must be comfortable working on computers and with multiple different systems and good working with numbers
- Monday - Friday
- 8AM - 5PM
- Benefits offered
- Lots of room for growth!
- 1 year of banking experience
- Mortgage experience preferred but not required
- Encompass system experience a huge bonus
- Bachelor's Degree
Apply today for more information!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.