[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client--a financial services company in Wayne, PA--is looking for a Title Processor to join their team! If you are qualified for and interested in this role, please apply.
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- 2+ years' experience in mortgage, banking, or finance industry
- Experience working with titles preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
- Prepare and review closing documents and HUD for accuracy
- Create commitment documents, review loan packages, and disburse checks
- Order title searches, tax and utility certifications, and payoffs
- Prepare documents for recording and disburse files
- Reconcile Trust Accounts
- Compute recording and filing fees for various counties and municipalities while clearing any title issues
- Prepare final title policies
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.