[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: Cable Cutter
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking experienced electronic assembly technicians for work in St. Petersburg, FL. Candidates will assemble a variety of products, both standard and customized of moderate complexity. Interprets blueprints and wire diagrams and may give guidance to less experienced assemblers.
Summary: Cut cable to length, generally using manual metering machines. Coil cables and place in tote. Cut sleeving using cutting machine. Label totes with required information and forward to production floor.
Qualifications: General math skills, able to count and measure. Able to take direction and follow wire cut lists. Able to manipulate large, bulky spools safely. General warehousing skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Function as a participating team member.
• Cut cable per written or verbal instructions.
• Record quantity used on spools, and return spools to warehouse, as required.
• Review and complete required production documentation.
• Maintain a safe and orderly work area.
• Other duties as assigned
• Lift and carry 40 pounds (with assistance, if necessary)
• Intermittent sitting, standing and walking
• Accurate color and depth perception.
• Vision sufficient to accurately measure in fractions of an inch.
• Climb ladders
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.