[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BILINGUAL IS PREFERRED IN THIS ROLE
THIS ROLE IS PRIMARILY DATA ENTRY W/ SOME INBOUND CALLS
Responsible for addressing client and/or provider inquiries via email, fax, telephonic, or written correspondence ensuring adherence to contractual and state guidelines as well as client instructions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Answer phone calls, return phone calls.
* Submit referrals, review claims, follow up with patients
* Answer emails from clients, providers and internal referring offices
* Review previous history of the provider in MedCheck, Scheck and SalesCloud.
* Consult with Supervisor or other departments to clarify answers to inquiries.
* Contact provider to discuss findings at the appropriate level.
* Maintain reports and spreadsheets as needed.
* Requires punctual and consistent attendance.
* Additional duties as assigned.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.