[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Start as soon as possible.
Duration is one year with possible extensions.
Work can be done remotely.
Senior SharePoint Developer expected to take a lead role in assuming support of the clients intranet SharePoint Online desktop and mobile site, ensuring that programming best practices are being followed, prioritizing work effectively, addressing production issues in a timely manner, and writing system documentation when required. The successful candidate should have strong communication skills to be effective in both technical and business requirement discussions.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Design, develop new web components using .NET, SQL , Azure, Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate) and C#
- Extend SharePoint functionality with app parts, Azure web jobs and application technologies
- Deploy custom developed applications for SharePoint Online using DevOps
- Writing and modifying code to build applications and sites based on user requirements
- Maintain, improve, and integrate SharePoint solutions, including internal and external web sites
- Plan, lead and execute SharePoint online, web development tasks
- Suggest and implement improved alternative solutions
- Support the development of technical solution documentation and training
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates
- Work with project business and system analysts to clarify the requirements and then implement them
- Participate in code reviews
- Enforce standards and best practices
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned
Top 3 Required Skills