[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Read sets of blueprints, and must know how to read and interpret them.
* Cut Boards with Circular saw
* Lifting panels (150-175 pounds)-2 people will be lifting those.
* Anchor and brace forms and other structures in place, using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, planks, wedges, and timbers.
* Assemble and fasten material together to construct wood or metal framework of structure.
* Measuring materials or distances, using square, measuring tape, layout work.
trim, rough, finish, carpentry, carpenter, contractor, laborer, commercial, construction, circular saw, framing, nailgun, plywood, hammer, tapemeasurer, General labor
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* 6+ months of finish carpentry experience (commercial or residential) Valid Drivers License (NEEDS to be within the last 3 years!)
* Entry Level
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.