[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is seeking a PLC/SCADA Controls Engineer supporting energy storage control systems design and integration. In this position, you will be responsible for designing and programming new automation systems as well as existing systems, all utilizing the latest technologies and trends in utility scale energy storage systems.
- Sound working relationship with all management, supervisory positions, foremen, and electricians in their designated area.
- Ensures timely and accurate preparation of all engineering documentation and specifications required for the successful implementation of the projects and to meet the documentation needs of the customer as agreed to in order of acceptance.
- Establishes procedures and standards in safety, communications, and performance testing; ensures adherence of all concerned on these procedures
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Thorough knowledge of the various applicable engineering disciplines including electrical fundamentals, control interfacing and software design for networked SCADA and control systems.
- Control software design and programming PLC, SCADAs
- Interfacing and coordination for M2M, B2B, DNP3
- Network Design, Specification, BOM, Sourcing
- Device Control Network Design, Specification, BOM, Sourcing
- PLCs (Schneider, IEC 611-31 Programming)
- SCADA & HMI systems (Wonderware, Ignition)
- HMI Panels & Panel PCs (Schneider, Red Lion, Eaton)
- IT Infrastructure, Radios and Cell Modems (MDS, Freewave, Sierra, Ubiquiti)
- Communication Protocols (Modbus, TCP/IP, MQQT, OPC)
- Can generate Bills of Materials for Automation systems and panels
- Bachelor"s - Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Industrial Engineering
- Experience in control systems engineering & integration
- Experience in IEC Logic Programming & SCADA OPC
- High level knowledge in control design and industrial networks