[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Software Developer with the following qualifications:
The purpose of the position is to provide IT support to the Business System department following all applicable site procedures. Functions including but not limited to:
• Work with users to gather requirements
• Create design documentation
• Develop applications and interfaces between systems
• Develop reports
• Write users manuals
• Create Test Plans for COTS packages
• Perform system testing according to documented test plan
• Evaluate procedures to verify they meet regulatory requirements
Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Must demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills. Teamwork skills are important in the highly-matrixed project environment
• Demonstrated experience and success in all phases of the software development lifecycle including requirements definition, systems design, programming, test plan development, testing, production turnover and documentation
• Candidate must have at least 5 years experience with:
• object-oriented programing
• SQL data manipulation
Experience in the following is preferred but not required:
• Java Script
• Deltek Costpoint and/or Time & Expense
Duration: 12 months with possible extension.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.