[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Working with an Architecture team, the UI architect will own both the strategy and roadmap for all User Interfaces supporting one or more Applications. They will:
• Interface with domain application architects, data architects, security architects, development and quality assurance teams to define a strategy and tactical plan to migrate from existing MVC web interfaces to new Angular web interfaces.
• Produce design guides and specifications, with exemplars to be leveraged by development teams for ongoing efforts.
• Work with development teams to ensure that guides and standards are leveraged, that patterns and practices are followed.
• Assist in production of, provide standard tooling for prototype development to be leveraged by development teams.
• Consistently evaluate the design with an effort to maximize usability, supportability, reliability and performance.
• Work with the QA teams to ensure that technologies are testable and automatable, to design testing practices to maximize coverage and limit test execution complexity and time.
• Select technologies and implement designs that are performant, assessing / profiling systems for optimal performance and ensuring no resource leaks occur.
• Focus on design patterns that maximize usability for customers, minimizing redundant clicks, by implementing intuitive designs supporting both internal and external customers.
• Work with the QA team to conduct usability sessions, as needed to assess and improve customer experiences.
•10+ years' experience in design, development and implementation of web interfaces.
• 6 years’ experience, demonstrating proficiency with Microsoft .NET MVC and Angular.
• Demonstrated proficiency with git… ci/cd practices supporting large global development teams.
• Demonstrated proficiency optimizing application performance for large enterprise web-based applications.
Full Time - Contract
Short Term (6 months)
$95.00 - $107.00 Per Hour
***TO APPLY, SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO THE LINK BELOW:***