[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Geotemps, Inc. is seeking a qualified IT/Desktop Technician for our Green Valley AZ location. You will be working at a mine site and utilizing your IT skills to troubleshoot various computer systems and software applications. A minimum Two years experience in computer/electronic systems hardware/software troubleshooting, maintenance and repair is needed.
Essential Functions will include:
Under close supervision, install, maintain and optimize the distributed computing-communication environment, including desktop, network infrastructure, voice and data communication systems. Provide field technical support to the end-users and operational systems.
• Set-up, deliver and install personal computers, telephones, networking and peripheral equipment using established and defined procedures and processes.
• Perform preventative maintenance on voice and data communication systems and associated hardware maintaining accurate documentation.
• Actively participate in Safety and Environmental programs, ensure MIS policy compliance and site operational goals.
• Perform voice, network, and PC and basic wireless troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose infrastructure problems.
• Perform other duties as required.
To apply and for full job description please go to www.geotemps.com and click on the Job Board link.