[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Senior IT/OT Project Integration Lead in Support of NCP with the following qualifications:
***MUST BE US CITIZEN***
Scope includes but is not limited to:
• Lead and coordinate across projects and organizations to effectively plan and implement IT/OT software/hardware development and implementation in support Program and Project strategies, network integration leadership and software quality assurance.
• Lead and develop appropriate IT execution strategies and plans to achieve the scope; conducting deployment planning efforts based on requirements from NNSA, Cybersecurity, Nuclear Enterprise Assurance, and Counterintelligence requirements.
• Manage and integrate IT/OT products for large-scale complex projects
• Support and development of IT and OT risk management frameworks and compliance practices, securing network technologies, client, and server operating systems.
• Identifying the necessary CIO organization elements and support the set-up of the appropriate staffing levels.
Additional qualification and experience
• Minimum eight years of project management experience in the information technology discipline.
• Extensive knowledge of software lifecycle.
An active DOE clearance is not initially required to perform assigned duties. Subcontract personnel must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE "Q" security clearance. After award, the selected uncleared candidate may be required to apply for a DOE clearance
NOTE: SRNS will conduct applicable drug & alcohol screening at its site medical facility to support Subcontractor badging.
Estimated duration: Award date one-year base period (starting from date of award), with two (2) one-year option periods.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.