[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Pay: $30/hour nonexempt
Top Required Skills
1) Experience with mobile workforce and data communications
2) Has an ability to translate that knowledge into benefits for the customer.
3) Maintains a solid strategy for efficient problem diagnosis. Ability to focus on the real issues involved.
4) Incumbents should have a good understanding and knowledge of software applications and hardware.
5) Ability to respond to multiple customer and employee/contractor requests or demands and manages workload by wisely prioritizing his or her tasks often and adjusting to the situation at hand.
• What soft skill requirements do you have (team fit and personality requirements)?
o Possesses a broad understanding of customer needs and of how to meet those needs.
o Demonstrates a sense of urgency in addressing issues affecting their customer and takes ownership of the issues affecting them.
o Must be an able listener. Communicates early and often with the customer keeping them informed of the situation.
• High Level Project Overview:
o Client is looking fof LAN administrator – in Salt Lake City, Utah
Contractor will be responsible for the Local Area Network (LAN) to include maintaining the LAN of their organization through a server. This server connects the organization's network to computers and equipment using them. They will ensure the security of the network and perform regular maintenance checks for connection stability. Will assist with end user support and answering support tickets.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.asap.us.com/jobs/