[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: Associate Records & Information Analyst
Location: Richmond, VA - Hybrid
Duration: 12 Months
Pay: $27/hour non-exempt
Our client has a need for an Associate Records & Information Analyst. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading company, we want to talk with you!
• Responsible for transmitting official documents/records between company and external vendors in support of major projects. This includes tracking workflows, due dates, and versioning.
• Provides quality checks on document metadata to confirm files are loaded correctly.
• Grants external and internal user access for central document management software platform.
• Coordinates with project team on document comments and distributing to vendors.
• Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
• Ability to multi-task and work on several items simultaneously in a team environment.
• Team player with strong customer focus skills, must be able to effectively interface with technical experts on project teams.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office tools efficiently.
• Oracle Aconex experience helpful.
• High School Diploma (or GED) required.
• Associates Degree in Business related field preferred.
• Understanding of Document Management, transmitting official documents/records between company and external vendors, includes tracking workflows, due dates, and versioning; Knowledge of computer-assisted retrieval systems, filing systems, and records management operations.
• Strong organizational skills, and able to document work processes. Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
As an employee with ASAP, you will be working through an established and well-respected organization that goes above and beyond for our Clients and Talent. We are dedicated to providing our Associates with professional and responsive attention and we are here to assist with any questions or concerns you may have. Your diligence and professional commitment will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for this position may include (but are not limited to):
· Excellent medical, dental, and vision
· Short Term Disability/LTD
Who We Are:
ASAP is the expert solution for companies seeking a skilled contract/contingent workforce. Our expertise, market knowledge and recruitment proficiency make us the source for providing companies seeking highly skilled Financial, IT, Engineers and Technicians to fill contract, temp-to-perm, and direct hire opportunities.