[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Computer / Telecom Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Position Title: Full Stack Web Developer II - Engineering
The Engineering Process Applications organization is looking for a skilled C#/ASP.NET Developer to join their team. If you are looking for a new challenge and are ready to make an impact on a growing team, then this is a perfect fit. As a C#/ASP.NET developer, you will be working on enhancements for many of our web applications. You will work with technologies such as ASP.NET MCV, ASP.NET MVC Core Razor Pages, Entity Framework, and other newer technologies doing front-end, back-end and code development.
• Implement and enhance features according to requirements, working through a defined project backlog, and quickly implementing bug fixes.
• Design and write code for new and existing technology using a variety of applications, techniques, and tools to fulfill customer needs and support business operations while aligning to the organization's strategies and goals.
• Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
• Utilize configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, and any other environment specific tools necessary to create, test, and implement .NET web applications.
• Collaborate with software testers, software owners, and other developers across the organization to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
• Perform Quality Assurance checks on all developed code.
• Communicate all progress, roadblocks, and issues to the team and management in a timely manner.
• Demonstrate a willingness to engage with end users in a highly professional and helpful manner.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field with a minimum of 5 years experience
• Associates Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field with minimum of 7 years experience
• High School Diploma with a minimum of 9 years experience
• Strong experience in software development life cycle, including coding standards, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience using key .NET features such as ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET MVC Core Razor Pages, LINQ & Entity Framework
• Experience using and consuming Web APIs from both C# and JS
• Strong unit testing skills
• A strong work ethic and the ability to manage yourself and your time
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
A work week will be up to 40 hours based on assigned schedule. Work week excludes SRS holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute lunch.
Area Security Access:
A security clearance is not required. Must be a US Citizen