Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Union/non-union bricklayer to perform maintenance work on structures such as parking decks, buildings, and any other precast products. They will be placed in local 2 out of Warren, MI and travel to sites in the Midwest to perform services.
• Focus on safety first
• Trained, or ability to receive training, on aerial lifts, harness and lanyard, etc.
• Familiar with construction site surroundings and safety protocols
• Positive attitude and willingness to participate in a team environment
• Quality focus on workmanship, dependability and jobsite cleanliness
• Willing to join Bricklayers Union with all benefits coordinated through local union
• Willing to travel regionally (within 500 miles) to perform work on jobsites
• Company to pay for hotel accommodations and $30/day per diem for meals
• Perform duties including, but not limited to:
• Mixing and placing grout below walls and columns
• Grinding, sawcutting or hammerdrilling concrete for repairs
• Patching concrete with finish patch material to match existing
• Repairing or restoring existing concrete
• Pointing and repairing existing masonry
• Cleaning, including powerwashing, concrete and masonry
• Caulking concrete or masonry
• Using of various hand tools, such as trowels or tick pointing tools
• Ability to work on architecturally finished concrete and masonry is preferred
• Cleaning, patching, repairing and restoring to match original color and finish
108 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.