Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
We are looking for a full-time Field Service Technician I professional with experience in commissioning commercial building systems. As a small-medium sized business in the emerging energy efficiency and renewable energy space, our goal is to grow sales 30% per year and become a national leader. Our national network of engineers and technicians is unique in this field and provides a solid platform for future growth. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate exceptional communication and integrity while maintaining a high level of service excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• • Provide technical support to Customers and Contractors to rapidly and thoroughly resolve issues
• • Make recommendations for potential service enhancements or modifications to meet the ever-changing needs of the customer base.
• • Provide technical support to customers and contractors.
• • Perform system commissioning for commercial buildings including Air/Water Balance, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) testing, Equipment start-up, and Quality Assurance (QA) testing.
• • Install and/or commission control systems for commercial kitchen ventilation.
• • Write technical reports at project completion for submission to customer.
• • Any other job duties as assigned.
• • 100%+ travel required (regional, national or international)
• • Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and Visio)
• • Electrical and Controls experience required
• • Mechanical experience preferred
• • NEBB, AABC, TABB & NBC certified is a plus
• • Mechanical, electrical, and controls knowledge required
• • Superior Customer Service Skills
• • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• • High emotional intelligence, positive attitude, and a service leadership philosophy
• • High attention to detail, follow-up, multi-tasking, and conflict resolution
• • Able to demonstrate a high level of integrity and a penchant for high quality
• • Must possess a strong work ethic and a high level of self-accountability
• • Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, contractors, and customers
• • OSHA 10 or 30 Hour training preferred
• • Bilingual (Spanish speaking) would be beneficial
• • Must pass a driving record check
98 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.