Shipyard Scaffold Builder (18467)
Posted by: BHI Energy <email@example.com> on January 15, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 94101
JOURNEYMAN SCAFFOLD ERECTOR NEEDED!!
We are looking for journeyman Scaffold Erectors to work in the shipyard. "GREAT PAY "If you have a minimum of 4 years' experience working in the shipyard we have a GREAT opportunity for you in the Virginia Area.
- Scaffold Erector/ Builders will be responsible for Build, modify and remove scaffolding as required for work at the shipyard dry docked or waterborne ships including staging within internal tanks.
- Must have knowledge of materials, tools, and processes involved with basic building techniques and form construction.
- Must be able to read blueprints, plans, and drawings proficiently to perform duties.
- Must have four 4 plus years of experience as a Scaffold Erector/ Builder.
- Minimum of 2 years shipyard experience as a Scaffold Erector/Builder
- Must have knowledge of materials, tools, and processes involved with basic building techniques and form construction
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements. of standing, walking, climbing stairs, light to heavy lifting, carrying, twisting, kneeling, stooping and bending.
- Must be able to lift minimum of 50lbs
- Must follow all safety rules and regulations for safe operations
- Scaffold Erector/Builder must be a competent person or one who is capable of identifying existing and predictable hazards in the surroundings or working conditions.
- Must follow safe work practices I.A. W. SAF-NGGC-2 172 Industrial Safety Procedure
- Must have the following SCAFFOLDING CERTIFICATION , CONFINED SPACE CERTIFICATION AND MARITIME OSHA 10
For more information apply on line or contact Sherice Crews at: Sherice.firstname.lastname@example.org
885 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.