Recruiter Senior (25333)
Posted by: BHI Energy <email@example.com> on November 10, 2017 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 02101
BHI currently is recruiting for a strong Contract Recruiter with IT or Transmission & Distribution or Renewable/Solar experience.
The Contract Recruiter will assist in the recruitment and coordination of hiring of varioius positions in high growth areas for BHI Energy (IT< Transmission and Distribution and Renewables.
Including sourcing/outreach programs, job postings, screening resumes/job applications, performing interviews, and serving as the primary point-of-contact for candidates throughout the recruiting process. The successful candidate for the Contract Recruiter role will have knowledge hiring IT or transmission and Distribution or Renewable professionals.
He/she will analyze technical personnel needs for current projects through discussions with operations management, project managers and superintendents. Based on forecasted projections and immediate manpower needs, the Contract Recruiter prepares and implements recruitment strategies and programs for the assigned discipline. The Contract Recruiter will recruit for short and long-term contract assignments as well as full time direct hires for our clients.
- Builds and maintains an extensive pipeline of skilled candidates in order to actively fill staffing needs.
- Monitors and remains current with industry trends and best practices in all aspects of recruiting and makes recommendations for new or improved practices.
- Analyzes information provided on prospective employee applications, conducts personal interviews, and determines suitability for employment. When applicants are determined to be qualified, performs additional background reference investigation (i.e., verification of licenses/certifications, reference checks and work history, etc.) to obtain adequate information on which to base a hiring decision.
- Employs proper interviewing and hiring processes to ensure adherence to all equal employment opportunity (EEO) legislation, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and other government compliance requirements.
- Maintains necessary files covering applications, interviews, and hiring procedures.
- Represents the company at conferences, associations, job fairs, and other networking events to build relationships, promote the company, and develop an understanding of the regional employment market.
- Works closely with Operations Personnel to manage and deploy employees to other project needs within the organization.
- Educates and trains internal customers (hiring managers) and support personnel on the proper talent acquisition processes and procedures to ensure a positive and timely hiring experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience assisting with or recruiting professionals in the construction or Energy/Utility, IT or Renewable industry with experience using applicant tracking system or comparable database system.
- Strong candidate sourcing experience needed. Ability to use mulitple recruiting/sourcing tools to recruit candidates.
- 4-year degree preferred or combination of education and work experience.
- Must be able to work independently with a high degree of customer service.
- Ability to work with a diverse workforce.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Previous high volume recruiting experience
- Working knowledge of SmartSearch applicant tracking system a plus!
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
- Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day.
- Occasionally will climb stairs, ladders, etc.
- Will lift, push or pull objects on an occasional basis
- Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
- Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
- May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis
- May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, hardhat, vest, etc.)
- Will interact with people frequently during a shift/work day
- May use telephone, computer system, email, or other electronic devices on a limited basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
460 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.