Structural Engineer (25402)
Posted by: BHI Energy on January 21, 2018 at 09:17:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 49107
- Prepare and review of various types of structural calculations and analyses to utility and structural standards and codes. This is includes the ability to design and qualify anchor bolts and pipe support systems, concrete and structures for various loading combinations, equipment support structures etc. These analyses will provide the structural input for various plant projects for installation into the plant.
- The position will entail the engineering oversite and management of various projects. This role is to work with the project manager, construction, planning, engineering and other disciplines in support of the project to assure the engineering is completed with quality and on schedule. Initiation of engineering change paperwork and other documentations required for the implementation of plant modification.
- If the individual has not currently passed a systems class at a Nuclear Plant then, the expectation is to become qualified in the utility's organization for various positions required in utility's Position Specific Guides (PSG) and Engineering Support Personnel (ESP) Training.
- BSCE or BSSE
- Knowledge of analysis programs such as ANSYS, EPDSTRUDL, GTSTUDL, STAAD, MathCAD etc.
- Structural analytical experience
- Nuclear Plant experience (8-10 years)
792 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.