Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
We are hiring for a solar sites in Hampton, NC and Cameron, SC.
Must be certified OSHA 30 at a minimum!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Incident and accident reporting to corporate safety director
· Ensure daily Job Safety Analysis are being performed
· Ensure that equipment inspections are being completed
· Provide any reporting data to customer as required
· Lead accident/incident investigations
· Case Management
· Work with Construction Manager to develop site specific safety plans
· Ensure that site specific orientations are being done
· Ensure that a daily behavioral based observation is being done for all contractors
· Ensure that a weekly site audit is completed and filed for each site of responsibility
· Generate Job Hazard analysis for each scope of work
· Ensure that employees and contractors have adequate training
· Perform other safety/management functions as needed
132 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.