Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Baton Rouge
Country: United States
ATSS Engineering is currently looking for a Plant Manager for our client in Baton Rouge.
The purpose of the Plant Manager is to be dedicated to the OMC Central Plant, manage all service contracts and improve efficiency for the client.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Managing the Plant Operation and Maintenance Labor Agreement.
- Managing the Central Energy Plant service contracts.
- Mechanical Engineer background that is willing to manage a large construction facility project.
- Managing sub-contracts and purchase orders with service providers for Central Energy Plant repairs.
- Managing the Maintenance Reserve Accounts.
- Working with the operators to ensure the plant operates efficiently.
- Performing on-going training of the Plant Operators.
- Developing and maintaining the Plant Operating Manual.
- Assisting the Bernhard EPC team with the coordination of engineering, procurement, and construction activities with OMC operations.
- Purchasing and maintaining Central Energy Plant insurance coverage.
- Maintaining an adequate parts and materials inventory.
- Coordinating on-site troubleshooting and diagnostic efforts with remote support services team.
- Maintaining an appropriate tool inventory for the Energy Plant Operators.
- Maintaining and calibrating meters.
- Sending invoices to OMC for Thermal Services and Non-Energy Asset O&M services.
- 10 years in construction building plant management (large hospitals) experience required.
- Mechanical Engineer degree preferred, but not required.
33 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.