State: New Mexico
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 87410
Construction Labor Contractor's hiring Iron Worker/Shop Foreman in Aztec NM area
Pay rate: up to $25 hourly and TEMP to PERM position!
- Must have 5+ plus years experience
- Fabricate metal parts, such as steel columns, beams according to blueprints, layout, plans,
- Must be able install and erect metal stairways, catwalks, gratings, doors, railings, and fencing
- Must be able to build towers, bridges, stadiums, and prefabricated metal buildings
- Must be able to erect and install or force structural steel members into final positions, using turnbuckles, crowbars, jacks, and hand tools
- Operate Forklift
- Must be able to work Independently
- Have all PPE gear
- Have Valid ID
Contact Petri @ 865-675-1205 or Dean @ 865-441-4436
Compensation -Weekly pay-Direct Deposit-Medical-Dental-Vision-401K-Vacation
Job Type: Full-time
249 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.