Job Search:

job board -- all
job board -- jobs only
job board -- add a post
           home >> general construction >> job board >> post

[Electrician] ***WV Licensed Apprentices*** Long-term Job Starting 2/8/18!!! **60/HRS a week** Pay varies depending on year; $15-$17/HR and $50 Per Diem

Posted by: Nationwide Trade Source <ashley@nationwidetradesource.com> on January 15, 2018 at 00:04:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.Click here for help with email link

Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: West Virginia
Zip or Postal Code: 25339

Nationwide Trade Source is looking for 10+ West Virginia Licensed Apprentices for a long-term industrial project starting 2/8/18!!!

60 /HRS a week!!! The first project is 5 months and it is located in Pennsylvania, the second project is in West Virginia and will last until the end of the year, Dec. 2018.

You must have the follow:
A current West Virginia apprentice license.
Experience with compressor stations.
Have done: Conduit installation, Cable tray installation, MC cable installation.

Pay varies depending on experience and what year apprentice you are. $15-$17/HR and $50/Per Diem.

You do not need the apprentice license for the first project in Cochranville, Pennsylvania but you have to have it for the second project in West Virginia. So you can take the Apprentice License test during the first project to obtain the license. Email me for details.

Journeyman are more than welcome to apply but we cannot change the pay rate for you. We Will need 5 journeyman when the second project begins in WV, and there will be a different pay rate for that. So there will be a future post about that or email me and let me know your interested in that part of the project and I will contact you with you details.

Spots are already filling up so if you are interested send your resume today!!

85 page view(s)

Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ FAQ ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.