Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Electrician Job Overview:
Plans layout, installs and repairs wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus and control equipment.
• Troubleshooter for electrical problems.
• Work is identified through print interpretation.
• Will measure, cut, bend, thread assemble and install electrical conduit using such tools as hacksaw, pipe threader and conduit bender.
• Measures, cuts, splices and installs cable trays and wire trays.
• Splices wires by stripping insulation from terminal leads with knife or pliers, twisting or soldering wires together and applying tape or terminal caps.
• Connects wiring to power equipment, such as electrical motors, switch gears, transformers and air switches.
• Tests continuity of circuits using such equipment as an ohmmeter or an oscilloscope.
• May repair faulty equipment or system.
• May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Rate information using personal judgment or standards that can be measured or checked.
• Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
• Perform a variety of duties which may change often.
• Perform arithmetical operations rapidly and accurately.
• See detail in objects or drawings as 3-dimensionsl objects.
• Work at heights without fear.
Pay: $29-$30/ $96 per diem.
Duration of job: 12 plus months.
Hours; 50 plus hours
For immediate consideration:
Call recruiter at 832-672-6923
or send resume to Mario.email@example.com
Work starts on January 8, 2018.
460 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.