Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Seeking "Lead Scheduler" for administration and management of a multi-project scheduling system. 1-year FTE position (potential for up to 4 follow-on years).
The ideal candidate possess the following:
Minimum of five years scheduling experience in the engineering, construction, or public works fields, with at least 3 of those using Primavera. Understanding and experience with scheduling at both the program and project level supporting all project phases. Hands-on schedule experience employing the following concepts: critical path method (CPM) scheduling, float analysis, leading indicators, schedule variance analysis, resource loading, WBS development, progress measurement percent complete, schedule organization, and planning. Excellent communication and reporting
1. Managing Project Level Data: Input and/or maintain project schedule and resource P6data, analyze data to evaluate performance measures, and perform change management.
2. Managing Organizational Level Data: Create, run, and maintain standard and customized reports using P6 and related applications. Input and maintain P6 user/resource databases, maintain historical databases, and maintain work breakdown structure templates and supporting documents.
3. Staff and Team Support: Provide bi-weekly support of P6 timesheets (utilizing Team Member), attend and participate in monthly project status meetings, provide support to Project Controls Teams, and provide support and training to staff related to P6.
4. System Improvements, Upgrades, and Testing: Continuously assess the system operation to identify process improvements, maintain and update a PMIS Procedures Manual, and provide support, testing, and troubleshooting during FLH IT led P6 software upgrades, migrations, production rollout, and other improvements to the P6 platform.
5. Provide expert assistance in transitioning the separate offices processes of using P6 into a single approach across all divisions: This work includes, but is not limited to, testing upgrades and changes (User Testing), optimizing the environments; providing guidance, recommendations, and implementation of a single instance of P6 across all divisions.
Position to begin by April 2018. Please identify compensation requirements.
**Relocation/Per diem not available for this position.
32 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.