Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 32771
Duties and responsibilities
• Set up and utilize safety properly
• Repair and maintenance on all roof systems including BUR, Modified Bitumen, TPO, EPDM, PVC and slope (tile/shingles).
• Perform work in accordance with job specifications and safety guidelines.
• Ability to perform assigned tasks daily through completion with a strong attention to detail.
• Responsible for observing safety rules and wearing personal protective equipment while working on the roof.
• Must be 18+ years old
• No fear of heights
• Prior experience in the commercial roofing industry a plus.
• Well versed in roofing layouts
• Well versed in hand welding and running sarnamatic.
• Able to run heavy equipment (roof saws, lull or forklift, kettle, etc.)
• Well versed in sheet metal installation.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening that includes Drug Test, Criminal Background Check, and Multi Jurisdiction Index Search.
• Must work well in a team environment
Should be able to work all shifts, weekends and overtime depending on work flow. Exposure to high temperatures over the roofs.
• Must be able to lift 50+ lbs regularly
• Repeated bending, climbing, kneeling
• Must be able to climb a ladder 40’
• Required to stand for extended periods of time
We offer benefits after 90 days of employment, to include 401K, health, vision, dental,
78 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.