Logistic & Configuration Technician (318384)
Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on March 13, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Union City
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 94587
BHI Energy is looking for Logistics and Configuration Technician:
Responsible to keep the car configuration data in our Maximo database. Keep track of all defective parts from commissioning or warranty issues.
- Responsible to keep the car configuration in our Maximo database during warranty period including consignment parts.
- Ensure the accuracy of the inventory as well as the location
- Responsible to ship defective parts to the supplier
- Ensure the coordination and follow-up of material needs in the field.
- Technical Degree in related field
- 2-5 years' experience preferred
- Maximo (or similar application) and SAP experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience required
229 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.