Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Baton Rouge
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 9727865924
Field Service Electrician (FSE) is a licensed Journeymen electrician who completes all the required electrical work (conduit, cabling/fiber) and to install all Securus’ products, features and equipment including but not limited to: phones, kiosks, WAPs, tablets and video terminals. Maintains, repairs, troubleshoots, and operates telecommunications hardware, associated LAN/WAN/Networking hardware/software, various electronic equipment and ensuring correctional facilities are installed to the applicable codes and standards both industry and Securus.
• Trouble shoots most common electrical systems including, but not limited to, services, feeders, and branch circuits.
• Plans new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications and local electrical codes.
• Prepares sketches showing location of wiring and equipment, or follows diagrams or blueprints, ensuring that concealed wiring is installed before completion of future walls, ceilings, and flooring.
• Measures, cuts, bends, threads, assemble, and installs electrical conduit.
• Pulls wiring through conduit.
• Splices wires by stripping insulation from terminal leads, twisting or soldering wires together, and applying tape or terminal caps
• Ability to travel up to 100% and be reimbursed for expenses. Company vehicle provided.
•High school diploma or GED
•Must have a valid Journeymen electrician’s license and 5 or more years’ experience (except in states where it is not required)
•Must be able to pass an extensive background check
•Must be comfortable working in a law enforcement and or correctional facility environment
65 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.