Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
We are searching for a Millwright Superintendent to travel around the Midwest (Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, and Illinois) running 2-3 week shutdowns at ethanol plants/agricultural facilities.
This is a direct hire position, not temporary
- Salary + completion bonuses
- Night shift work: typically 7pm – 5am for 6 nights/week
- Will usually have 5 days in between shutdowns to spend time with family before going to next one
- Company truck and phone provided (must have a decent driving record)
- Health, dental, vision insurance after 90 days of employment
- Will be required to pass a hair follicle drug screen and must not have any felonies in the last 7 years
- Ideal candidate is someone with 5+ yrs foreman/supervisor experience with an additional 8+ yrs experience in the field.
- Candidate will need to be trimmed up or clean shaven since he will be face-to-face with some of the plant managers they do work at.
- Needs to be comfortable running a crew of 10 millwrights at a time.
- Some of the field millwrights will be asked to do some light structural welding, so a background with welding would help as well.
- OSHA, DISA, TWIC, MSHA, NCCER, NCCCO, Basic+, etc. would be helpful.
All candidates must submit a resume to be considered.
If you are interested and available, please reply with your resume or call 440-210-1944
56 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.