Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Construction Safety Lead
This is a leased position through Operations Support and reports to the Regional Safety and Health Manager. The position provides on-site leadership for the Construction Safety & Health function to the clients organization for the designated project by leading and facilitating the implementation of Southern Company construction safety & health processes.
• Assist in the development and facilitate the implementation of comprehensive construction safety & health improvement processes (policies, procedures, processes) for the Engineering & Construction organization at the project level
• Provide safety & health guidance, direction and coaching to project and construction management and safety professionals
• Serve as a subject matter expert and technical advisor for construction safety & health at the project level • Audit contractor compliance with clients EHS requirements
• Deliver appropriate safety & health education/training programs and other services at the project level for the clients employees
• Monitor, evaluate, analyze, track and publicize the project's safety performance; lead the safety continuous improvement efforts
• Leverage industry and company safety & health knowledge, best practices and lessons learned at the project
***PREFERS CANDIDATES WITH PRIOR SCS E&CS PROJECTS***
Start Date: 03/01/2018
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
send resumes to email@example.com
79 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.