Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
City: Opa Locka
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 33054
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 6142304133
* Must have 1-5 years’ experience in installing or maintaining conveyors.
* Must have experience in component pre-assembly, Header steel installation, platform and structural steel erection.
* Conveyor installation, guard rail, rack, air piping (aluminum, copper, black iron)
* Detailing and run-in of installed equipment.
* Must be highly mechanically inclined with previous experience in welding or fabricating on conveyor systems.
* Must have own basic hand tools and all required PPE
* Must have OSHA
* Must possess a high degree of safety awareness, Self-motivated; results oriented; task oriented
* Must be capable of working up to 50 ft. in height and lifting up to 50lbs.
* Ability to read and comprehend engineered drawings.
* Must possess a high degree of safety awareness.
* Must have steel toe work boots, hard hat, safety glasses and basic hand tools
Steel-toed Work Boots
Tool Box or Bag
2LB Small Sledge Hammer
Level (7-10 inch)
Band Cutters (tin snips)
3/8 Ratchet set with Standard Sockets ranging from 3/8 to 1 inch (deep well recommended)
Standard Wrench set
Set of Standard Allen Wrenches
Line Up Pin or Drift Pin (8 to 10 inches long)
Square (small carpenter one)
152 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.