Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 80238
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 3214535872
Are you a Sheet Metal Journeyman? Interested in working in Denver, CO on a long-term project (up to 2+ years) with a great company? Now hiring experienced and motivated Sheet Metal Journeymen to join us and take advantage of a great new construction opportunity!
• Shifts will be days (Monday through Friday) with some weekend work
• Day shift is 7:30AM - 3:30PM (8-10 hours per day) with OT
• Pay is $25+ and based upon experience and the results of an interview
• $100/day per diem applies for candidates who live 50+ miles from the work site
• This is a temp-to-hire position
Sheet Metal Journeyman Job Description:
• Perform duties related to new commercial construction; facilities include Medical Centers, Hotels/Resorts, and mixed-use developments
• Commercial sheet metal duties include but are not limited to cutting, fabricating, assembling, installing, and repairing sheet metal products and equipment
• Perform installation of sheet metal duct, hangars, and accessories
Requirements for Sheet Metal Journeyman:
• Must have a minimum of 4 years' experience installing commercial sheet metal ducts, equipment, and accessories
• Must be able to cut and fabricate commercial sheet metal ducts
• Must have experience working on large-scale commercial projects
• Must have basic hand tools and trade tools for sheet metal work
• Must be able to perform job duties that require standing, kneeling, crouching, twisting upper body, working in cramped positions, climbing hand over hand, working at elevated heights, and lifting 50 lbs. unassisted
• Must have all PPE required for work site (hard hat, work boots, safety glasses, gloves, and safety vest)
Additional Requirements for Sheet Metal Journeyman:
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Must have reliable transportation to work site
• Applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug screen
• Applicants will be subject to background check
• Applicants may be subject to Motor Vehicle Report
Please respond with your updated resume today. You can also come in and see us, apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com (apply to Merritt Island, FL Tradesmen branch; use zip code 32953) or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to call or text (321) 453-5872 as well.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
29 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.