Project Engineer (6287359)
Posted by: Aerotek on March 14, 2018 at 03:40:03.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 63134
Currently looking for a Project Engineer to join the team! Individual will have the opportunity to work on large, health care projects for a General Contractor.
- New project plan acquisition/distribution
- Order bid bonds/insurance review
- Examine bidding requirements/front end requirements
- Quantity takeoffs and pricing for new projects
- Solicit subcontractors
- Set up bid day summary sheet
- Set up subcontractor scope sheets
- Assist lead estimator on bid day
- Assist in project buyout
- Take lead in project schedule preparation and monthly updates
- Coordinate and manage owner progress meetings
- Punch list tracking/completion
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and documents
- BS in Architecture, Construction Management, or Engineering not required but would be a plus.
- 5-10 years of project engineering/management experience
- Familiarity with local St. Louis sub-contractor community
- Experience working for a General Contractor strongly preferred
- Experience with Health care, Higher Education, or Lab space projects strongly preferred
- Experience creating, preparing, editing, and tracking RFIs and RFPs
- Experience with new project plan acquisition/distribution
- Computer skills: Word, Excel and the ability to learn new software for RFI purposes.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
79 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.