Heavy Equipment Operator - Boston, Littleton, Winchester, MA
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Earn up to $750.00 in a Signing Bonus.
The Utilities/Energy Heavy Equipment Operator is responsible for safe and technically proficient operation of equipment assigned.
· Complete equipment condition reports, as well as a daily checklist of work to be done on your equipment and provide to the Project Superintendent daily
· Cleaning the machines regularly. This includes sweeping the cabs and removing trash daily, cleaning the interior weekly, and lubricating doors and windows bi-weekly
· Understand and comply with all Company safety policies and procedures. Know where all utilities within the work zone are located. Be responsible for your own safety as well as those working in the area
· Inform your Superintendent or Foreman daily of your equipment fuel status so the fuel truck can be scheduled if needed for the next morning
· Make a note on your equipment report and let your Superintendent know if you need any supplies, i.e.: grease, oil, rags, cleaning supplies, or if the machine needs to be steam cleaned
· Must have 3-5 years of Heavy Civil Construction Operator Experience with gas / utility experience including but not limited to electrical transmission/distribution, LNG and propane
· OSHA 10 Hour training preferred
· Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
· Team player and with strong interpersonal and verbal skills
· Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
· Dedicated and hard working
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”