Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 46220
Large electrical company looking for electrical journeymen for a large, new construction institutional project.
Candidates must be able to:
* install conduits of tubing or pipe often required by local electrical codes
*work from blueprints provided by the general contractor
* run the electrical wiring
* terminate switches, circuit breaker panels and relays
* install and wire instruments that control the power, lighting and heating units in buildings.
* install wiring for air conditioning and refrigeration units.
* Use electrical test meters and ohmmeters
* ensure the continuity of wiring to ascertain compatibility and safety of the components.* locate and repair or replace shorts and system breaks
* work with many standard hand tools including sawzalls, screwdrivers, pliers and knives.
* Work with power tools, test meters, pipe threaders and conduit benders.
* Must have good rigid conduit skills * must be able to pass a comprehensive drug screen
*Pay range $22 and up
*Referral bonus offered
*Sign on bonus offered
143 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.