Posted by: Aerotek on March 13, 2018 at 10:40:03.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 46207
A well-known national electrical contractor is looking for 2 electricians to help with a commercial project in Indianapolis, IN.
Candidates will be working in teams of 5-6 people to accomplish all electrical aspects of the new-construction build. The project will start March 26th and will last until at least October of 2018.
- Run conduit, do layout on conduit, run/pull wire, etc.
- Perform electrical hook-up to outlets, lighting, lighting switches, and breaker boxes.
- Assist with any necessary aspects of new construction.
- Work within the NEC and company safety guidelines.
- 4+ years of electrical experience
- Previous experience with conduit and commercial construction
- Ability to consistently lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to bring own hand tools
- OSHA and fire alarm experience preferred but not required
Hiring decisions will be made by the end of this week, so call 317-567-6623 to apply today!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
171 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.