Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 44256
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 21665362249
Fiorilli Construction is a high growth General Contracting, Design Build, and Construction Management firm focusing on enhancing our relationships locally, and expanding nationwide. We are exceptional in the construction field, have integrity in all we do, and believe in contributing to an amazing culture within our work environment. We believe in the philosophy of work hard, play hard and we are passionate about our lifestyles. At the end of the day, building synergistic authentic relationships is our #1 priority. We do not believe that this is just a job, but a passion and we bring that to each and every project that we do.
We are looking for assertive, energetic, and high performing construction rock stars able to service clientele for a large variety of construction projects. We are looking for you to take responsibility for all productivity, communications, and controls while operating effectively and efficiently in a collaborative team environment. Ideal candidates must be passionate about providing outstanding services to deliver a great product while demonstrating a strong sense of accountability.
This position reports to the General Superintendent. The Company’s primary goal for your position is to utilize your skills as a field job Foreman for all variations of projects, large or small, timing with other assignments permitting. Your position may require you to travel and manage flow of multiple projects at times depending upon the workflow company wide as determined at the discretion of the Company. You will be expected to run small crews and coordinate trades, have limited interaction with clients and learn how to run small to medium commercial interior buildouts from start to finish, schedule/manage subcontractors, and communicate/interact professionally in representing the Company.
First Year Outcomes
1. Five (5) “JOB HERO” Zero Punchlist deliveries on projects assigned to in the first year
2. Make sure our General Superintendent doesn’t touch the tools!
3. 4 VIP core client recommendations
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Journeyman Carpentry/General Trades Skills
2. Jobsite Relations/Management – “PROCORE ALL DAY EVERY DAY”
3. Maintain Schedule/Contract Resolution
4. Safety & Quality
5. Punch List/Closeout Trade Work Support
1. Accurately read blueprints, project plans, and specs; determine material needs, estimate costs, and prioritize tasks to minimize production delays.
2. Self-perform rough and finish carpentry, misc. finish work (tile, painting, etc.) and cleanup as may be needed/assigned.
3. Order materials and schedule inspections as necessary throughout the process.
4. Possess full range of quality tools, reliable late-model truck, and excellent driving and attendance record.
5. Expertise in running small crews and coordinating trades for project / team.
6. Some project assignments will require abilities to coordinate, supervise, and occasionally self-perform construction trade activities.
7. From time to time, project assignments may include a variety of travel and out of town work assignments.
8. Maintain positive relationships and excel at communicating with clients, subcontractors, suppliers and coworkers to deliver results required.
9. As required, direct all field personnel, subcontractors and vendors and verify in the field their work scopes in order to achieve completion of the project.
10. Maintain construction schedule, identify and solves problems. Assist & advise our project team in keeping schedules proactively updated.
11. Prepare, schedule and supervise completion of a preliminary and final punch lists.
12. Promotes and monitors job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately, and ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy.
13. Maintain a clean and organized job site, including the construction office.
14. If required, conduct weekly coordination & safety meetings with subcontractors and issue typewritten minutes as a result thereof.
15. Verify that each Subcontractor has completed his contractual requirements as condition precedent to beginning work at the jobsite.
16. Cost & Quality Controls - Inspect all trade work; VIF all sub AWA request in writing; obtain Owner AWAs with signatures
17. Prepare all daily and weekly reporting including daily reports, safety reports, 2-week look ahead schedules, etc.
18. As a high level position, the aforementioned duties are not intended to be an all-inclusive list, however represent the requisite leadership, drive, experience and skills required via any working hours as are necessary to meet Company objectives and goals for this position.
19. Long Term Career Goals: Strive to establish career goals that lead to long-term tenured position advancements as Job Coordinator; then Superintendent (TBD).
1. Experienced and versatile in carpentry, metal studs, acoustical ceilings, flooring, and other general trades work.
2. Background in commercial and multifamily construction and remodeling to include framing, trim, windows, doors, and siding.
3. Possess full range of quality tools, reliable late-model truck, and excellent driving and attendance record.
4. Proven expertise in running small crews and coordinating trades from time to time.
5. 3-5 years' experience working in a large scale professional commercial construction environment.
6. Possess strong accountability and problem solving for the greater good and the ability to maintain solid relationships.
7. Exhibit attention to detail in conjunction with excellent communication skills.
8. Cutting edge technical savvy skills are preferred.
Fiorilli Construction, Inc. offers cutting edge competitive compensation, a progressive benefits package, a collaborative work environment, and so much more.
Please email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
19 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.