Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
We are currently searching for a general project manager for a direct hire position in Pennsylvania.
This is a pipeline project. Pipeline project management is preferred but not required.
* Plan and implement projects
* Help Define project scope, goals and deliverables
* Define tasks and required resources
* Collect and manage project team
* Manage budget
* Allocate project resources
* Create schedule and project timeline
* Track deliverables
* Support and direct team
* Lead quality assurance
* Monitor and report on project progress
* Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well
as problems and solutions
* Implement and manage change when necessary to meet
* Evaluate and asses result of project
* Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
* Theoretical and practical project management
* Knowledge of techniques and tools
* Experience as a project manager
* Experience in strategic planning, risk management
and/or change management
* Critical thinking and problem solving
* Excellent decision making and leadership capabilities
* Contract negotiation
* Conflict resolution experience
Please respond with resume for consideration
9 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.