Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 79705
Top Five Must Haves:
- diesel experience (3-5 years school and work experience)
- electrical experience - familiar and competent with multi-meters, testing batteries, checking alternator, starts, etc.
- must have own basic hand tools
- TWIC or ability to get a TWIC
- show up at 6:45 a.m.
- team meeting, safety meeting
- work meetings, go over deadlines, set expectations for the day
- 50% of time will be on tools
- 50% of time will be managing, leading, training
- some customer interface, mainly phone
- log work orders on computer
- work on pumps, generators, and compressors
- some travel to customer sites to do repair and troubleshooting
- repair, troubleshooting, and maintenance on rental equipment for pump and power generation.
- 60 - 80 hours per week
Pay: 20-25 per hour/Overtime 1.5x
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
60 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.