Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Brevard County
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 32955
Superior Skilled Trades has immediate openings for experienced HVAC Service Technicians for installation and repair of residential/commercial refrigeration. Qualified technicians will apply their technical skills and knowledge to troubleshoot air conditioning/heating systems used in residential and commercial refrigeration applications.
• At least 5 years residential and commercial experience in the repair, maintenance, troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
• Effective in installing and troubleshooting heating, air conditioning and refrigeration units.
• Adept at balancing air and water treatment systems in accordance to HVAC protocols.
• Core understanding of determining causes of malfunctions and correcting them properly.
• Exceptional knowledge of providing technical assistant with the design and implementation of HVAC systems
• Strong background in reading and interpreting instructions and safety procedures associated with HVAC processes
• Proven ability to read schematics and work plans
• Absolute understanding of local building codes
• Knowledge of basic and advanced building components in relation to HVAC systems
• Solid knowledge of using hand and power tools
• Physically dexterous to handle tasks effectively in extreme weather conditions
• Highly experienced in handling electronic and mechanical systems effectively
• Well-versed in installing and repairing pumps, motors, fan coils and piping
• Great ability to determine whether a part of a system or the system in whole can be repaired or will need to be replaced
• Knowledge and ability to perform preventative and general maintenance tasks on HVAC systems
• Pass pre-employment drug screen, and background check.
• Willing to work overtime and weekends if needed.
• Must have all your own hand tools and own/reliable transportation.
Salary: $25.00hr. to $28.00hr.
Must be willing to work OT and weekends.
23 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.