Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 44256
This position reports to the Director of Construction. The Company’s primary goal for your position is to utilize your skills as a Project Engineer for all variations of projects, large or small, timing with other assignments permitting. As a key team liaison for project relations with owners, field, subcontractors, architects/engineers alike, your position will require you to manage a large flow of multiple projects at times, depending upon the workflow company wide as determined at the discretion of the Company.
First Year Outcome
1. Deliver Construction Excellence rated by 80% strong high performance project deliveries across the organization
2. 4 Rock star project Delivery Awards (by clients)
3. 4 VIP co-worker core values appreciative inquiry stories
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Project Engineer KPI’s
2. Project Manager liaison
3. Project controls support
4. Budget management
5. Client/Subcontractor relationships
1. Project Manager Liaison :: Project relations and liaison with owners, field, subcontractors, architects/engineers. Communicate status and outcome of assigned tasks with PM and other project team members
2. Project Control Support :: Construction schedule preparation, budget, procurement, submittals, RFI’s, material tracking, Subcontract scope development and buyout
3. Project Status Reporting :: Manage Subcontractor and FCI project activities as assigned by PM. Prepare weekly client reporting as assigned by PM
4. Project Financials :: Project related cost controls for assigned procurement. Budget and billing projections as assigned by PM, vendor & owner change orders
5. Backstopping: Operations Associate (only in peak demands)
6. Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
7. Effectively collaborates and stays on the same page with team members
1. EOS Worldwide experience preferred
2. A minimum of 3 years' experience working in a Project Engineering role in a professional commercial construction environment
3. Possess strong accountability, problem solving for the greater good, and the ability to maintain solid relationships
4. Exhibit strong attention to detail in conjunction with excellent communication skills.
5. Cutting edge technical savvy skills are preferred.
6. Located within driving distance to MEDINA, OHIO
Fiorilli Construction, Inc. offers cutting edge competitive compensation, a progressive benefits package, a collaborative work environment, and so much more.
If you are interested in learning more and have what it takes to join our cutting edge cool team, we look forward to learning about you. Head to our career page and apply at http://fio-con.com/joinourteam. While you’re there, take a look at what our employees have to say about working with Fiorilli Construction, Inc.
89 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.